Our mission is to care for patients,
families, communities, and one another
Dr.Mohammed Asif S (Heart Specialist) is a well-known and reputed Gold Medal Award winning Heart Specialist in Hyderabad He holds vast experience in dealing with inflammatory complications in cardiology which include - Cardiac ablation, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Angiogram, TAVR, CRTD Implantation, AICD Implantation, Pacemaker Implantation and Acute Heart Failure Treatment. These specializations have set a successful track record for Dr.Mohammed Asif and he is one of the best heart specialists in Hyderabad and India.
With over 16+ years of cardiology experience, Dr.Asif has performed over 5000+ complex angioplasty, 10000+ Angiograms and several other cardiac interventional procedures successfully.
In his tenure of cardiology services, he served as Doctor of Medicine - Cardiology at LPS Institute of Cardiology, Kanpur at Government College of Uttar Pradesh for a period of three years (2014-2017).
Worked as consultant cardiologist in Indo-US hospital, Hyderabad, for a period of two years (2017-2019).
Currently serving as consultant and Interventional Cardiologist at Olive Hospital, Hyderabad.
Designated as an Assistant Professor of Cardiology in Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences, Telangana.
Apart from attending to outpatients who are in need of cardiac treatment, regularly taking care of cardiac emergency requirements, performing congenital Echocardiography in adults and children. Successfully performed lots of Femoral and Radial Angiograms, Angioplasties, Permanent Pacemaker, dBMV, ASD closure, PDA closure, Renal Stenting, Aortic Stenting and BPV and IVUS studies.
Offer teaching services to Undergraduate medical students and actively participate in cases, journal clubs and seminars.
Dr.Asif has an excellent academic career record in Medicine from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, with nearly seven distinctions and placed as First Rank holder in MBBS studies. As a Topper in first and final year, he also holds the Best Outgoing Student Award to his credit.
He also pursued M.D.(General Medicine) in Jawarhal Nehru Medical College, (NMCH), Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh from 2009-2012.
Post MD- experience also includes 2 years as Senior Resident Cardiology (2012-2014) in JNMCH, AMU, Aligarh.
Thesis work in MD Medicine was submitted on the research subject titled as “CLINICAL AND ECHOCARDIOGRAPHIC PROFILE IN PATIENTS OF HIV/AIDS”
Thesis work for DM Cardiology was submitted on the research subject titled as “ Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection : Clinical and Angiographic Profile In Tertiary Center of North India”
Owning several State Level and National Level awards to his credit, Dr. Mohammed Asif won a Gold Medal for Best Poster Award in the National Symposium. He also won Certificate of Excellence award as Best emerging International Cardiologist in Telangana, and Best Case Award from U.P.Chapter Cardiological Society of India (7th Mid Term UPCSI -2016).
Dr.Mohammed Asif works have been published in 13 National and 2 International publications. Some of his works are:
1. Study of cardiac manifestations of HIV/AIDS and their correlation with CD4+ T- Cell Count. – ASIAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CARDIOLOGY, vol 15; no.2 june 2012 pg 57 – 60.
2. Dengue fever in pregnancy- presentation, complications and outcome. JOURNAL OF PURE AND APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY. Vol 6, Oct 2012 pg 87-91.
3. Epidemiological and clinical profile of patients of dengue fever in adults in a tertiary care hospital of north India. INDIAN PRACTITIONER. Vol 66,no 2, feb 2013 pg 101-105.
4. Case report : “Acute life-threatening Methemoglobinemia following ingestion of chloroquine”. BMJ, 2012
5. Case report : “Myocarditis in Dengue hemorrhagic fever “. IJCP ,July 2011.
6. Poster presentation on Liver dysfunction in P. Vivax malaria in Malaria Update 2010, JN Medical College, Aligarh.
7. Case report :” Loeffler's Endocarditis” . IJCP 2013.
8. Pneumococcal Vaccine current scenario. IJCP 2013.
9. Premature CAD , Clinical , Etiological and ECHO profile in North India.